It is the HOME team’s responsibility to call the scores in each week.
All scores must be entered by Within 48 Hours. Scores that are not entered, may be subject to additional fees. SCORES MUST BE ENTERED FOR ALL AGE GROUPS U8-U19
Scores will be reported Online. You will need your GAME NUMBER prior to reporting scores
- Go to the League Schedule Page. Link is above or click HERE
- Click to the Public Schedule Page.
- In the top right corner, click on “Scoring Input”
- Then enter your EVENT PIN number 6319
- Type in Your Match Number (you do not need to click on gender, division, etc – typing in the match number will pull up the game.
- Enter the HOME SCORE
- Enter the AWAY SCORE
- Click “Save”
At the conclusion of each game, a Game Feedback Form is required to be filled out by both coaches, regardless of whether you are home or away. Only coaches and administrators may provide feedback. No spectator responses will be accepted.
Any ranks of a three or less must have supplemental information typed in, or the form will be discarded.
New Hampshire Soccer Association
The New Hampshire Soccer Association (NHSA) is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization established to promote, educate and advance the game of soccer in New Hampshire.
1600 Candia Road, Suite 3
Manchester, NH 03109