2023 NHSA Hosted USSF Grassroots Licenses – Summer
NHSA hosts USSF Grassroots License courses throughout the year, but the most common time for the courses to be held is in the winter, summer and late fall.
Each USSF GR course is 4-hours long and the material is presented in either a 1-day & all in-person format for the classroom and field sessions or a blended curriculum over multiple days with virtual class meetings via Zoom and an in-person field session.
The tuition for the all in-person and blended format courses is $100.
There are a few Grassroots courses that could be held in September, but those courses are dependent on the host club availability.
The next official series of Grassroots courses will be the winter of 2024, from January – March. The winter schedule will be published by September 1.
|COURSE & FORMAT||USSF LC COURSE NAME||DATE(S) & LOCATION|
|No courses scheduled at this time.|
- All Grassroots courses, Blended and In-Person are 4-hours in length.
- In-Person courses are complete in a single day and all meetings are in-person.
- Blended courses are a combination of virtual and in-person meetings, 2-hour virtual and 2-hour in-person field session.
- The blended version of the course is completed over multiple days. Generally, the 2-hour virtual class meetings is divided into two (2) 1-hour meetings and a single 2-hour in-person field session. Reference course details for specifics on the schedule.
- The in-person and blended versions of the USSF Grassroots courses count toward the prerequisites for the USSF D License.
- Registration for NHSA hosted Grassroots Courses is completed through the USSF Learning Center. Use the links below to go to USSF Learning Center or download a memo on how to register for a course.
NHSA Hosted USSF National D License – Winter/Spring 2024
NHSA hosts a USSF National D License once a year. The course format is a blended curriculum with 10 weekly virtual classroom meetings and two 2-day in-person meetings (classroom and field sessions). The course runs from February through early May.
The 10 weekly virtual classroom meetings are spread over 14 weeks, thereby allowing for ‘off-weeks’ during holiday and vacation dates.
The two in-person meetings are two weekends, one meeting in March and the other April.
CLICK HERE for a detailed list of the schedule from the course description in the USSF Learning Center.
Registration for the 2024 NHSA hosted USSF D License will open on September 1, 2023.
NOTE: The USSF Learning Center restricts registration to the USSF D License to those coaches who have met the course prerequisites.
New Hampshire Soccer Association
The New Hampshire Soccer Association (NHSA) is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization established to promote, educate and advance the game of soccer in New Hampshire.
1600 Candia Road, Suite 3
Manchester, NH 03109