Join New Hampshire Soccer Association for a Virtual Town Hall
Manchester, NH – On June 24th, 2020, join the New Hampshire Soccer Association at 7:00 PM as they host an online Town Hall Meeting for their members. This Town Hall Meeting will allow the members of NHSA the opportunity to hear from the State and League about the future of soccer in New Hampshire.
In order to provide the membership with an opportunity to get your questions addressed in a timely manner, should you have questions you would like addressed, please email your question with the subject line: “Question for Town Hall” to the appropriate party, listed below, no later than Tuesday, June 23, 2020, by 4 PM. We will still allow for time to take questions from the floor, however we would like to be able to ensure we are timely and respectful of everyone’s time.
Topics that will be addressed, discussed, and open for questions will include, but not limited to:
- State of the State: Rusty Wrightman (President@SoccerNH.org)
- Review of the NHSA Return-to-Play Protocol and what that means for your club.
- As a club, where do we go from here?
- Coaching Education: Jeffrey Cousineau (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- What will be available to NHSA Members looking to further their coaching education
- NH Olympic Development Program: Jeffrey Cousineau (email@example.com)
- What does ODP look like for 2020-2021?
- New Hampshire Referee Program: Mark Sadler (Referee@NHReferee.org)
- What referee certification opportunities will be available in the coming months?
- State of the New Hampshire Soccer League: Ryan Joy (Director@NHSoccerLeague.com)
- Plans moving forward into Fall 2020/Spring 2021
Virtual Meeting credentials will be emailed to the membership as well as posted to the NHSA website no later than Tuesday, June 23 @ 8:00 PM.
Should you not receive an email, nor be able to locate the credentials on the website, please email NHAdmin@SoccerNH.org no later than 4:00 PM on June 24th.
We look forward to “seeing” you at the meeting and answering the many questions you may have.