The NH State Cup (Granite Cup) is a competition awards the top teams in the Granite State the opportunity to claim the title “State Champions” regardless of what USYS sanctioned league teams might play in. Teams looking to play within the National Championship Series or Presidents cup must first qualify through this competition to represent New Hampshire and their club at one of these regional events. The Presidents Cup and the USYS National Championship Series are among this counties oldest and most prestigious youth soccer tournaments
The USYS National Championship Series Qualifier for the State of New Hampshire is taking place in May & Early June. This year, teams entered into this event are competing for the opportunity to represent the New Hampshire Soccer Association at the 2022 US Youth Soccer Eastern Regional Championships in Charleston, W.V. from June 24-30 OR the 2022 US Youth Soccer National Presidents Cup Championships in Charleston, W.V. from June 17-21.
ALL TEAMS AND CLUBS PLAYING IN THE STATE QUALIFYING EVENT WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- EVENT FEE PAID (Charged to CC on Apr. 8)
- ALL NHSA MEMBERSHIP FEES PAID (UP-TO-DATE)
- STATE REGISTRATION FEES PAID (AND RECEIVED INTO THE NHSA OFFICE)
NOTE: Upon registering your team, you will be given a choice as to whether your team elects to move onto the NCS or Presidents Cup, by virtue of winning the Granite Cup. Teams will also be allowed to simply play in the State Cup only. Anyone electing to go to one of the regional tournaments is subject to an additional $1500 fine if the team drops after the posted deadline.
- Should there be less than three teams in a division, no games will be played. The NHSA will communicate with those teams about potential options for automatic qualification to the regional tournament selected upon registration (additional fee may be necessary).
- Should three to five teams be entered into a division, round-robin play will be used with points being used to determine the winner.
- Tie-breaking will be from the NCS guidelines.
- Should there be six or more teams in a division, multiple subdivisions will be formed.
- Two subdivisions: top seed from each group shall play in a final.*
- Three subdivisions: top seed from each group will advance, plus highest ranked second place team (wild card), and will play a semi-final and final.*
- Four subdivisions: top seed from each group will advance, and will play a semi-final and final.*
- *Advance on points (tie-breaks via NCS guidelines)
All games will be played at the NHSA State Fields in Pembroke, NH.
- Registration Open: 01/18/2022
- Registration Closes: 04/08/2022
- Drop Date:: 04/08/2022
- Regional Tournament Drop Date: TBA
- Play Dates: 05/21-22/2022; 06/04-05/2022 (if necessary)
- Schedule Released: 05/02/2022
- Event Complete: 05/22/2022 OR 06/05/2022 depending on division size and # of games