The Eastern Regional Championships are the most important US Youth Soccer registered team competition conducted by the Region, or by any State Association within each State Association each year. As such, this competition requires that each State Association and all members of State Associations support the Championships as their first priority. This qualifying event is used to determine those who will represent the State of New Hampshire at the annual Eastern Regional Championships.
The USYS National Championship Series Qualifier for the State of New Hampshire is taking place in April and May. Teams entered into this event are competing for the opportunity to represent the New Hampshire Soccer Association at the 2021 US Youth Soccer Eastern Regional Championships in Hammonton, N.J. from June 25 to July 1.
Event Fee: $800 / Team
ALL TEAMS AND CLUBS PLAYING IN THE STATE QUALIFYING EVENT WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- EVENT FEE PAID (Charged to CC on Apr. 9)
- ALL NHSA MEMBERSHIP FEES PAID (UP-TO-DATE)
- STATE REGISTRATION FEES PAID (AND RECEIVED INTO THE NHSA OFFICE)
- Should there only be a single team in the division, that team will automatically qualify for the Eastern Regional Championships and no games will be played.
- Should two teams entered into a division, teams will compete in a “Home-an-Home” series.
- Each team will host the other at their home field once.
- Aggregate scoring will be utilized.
- Should three or more teams be entered into a division, round-robin play will be used with points being used to determine the winner.
- Tie-breaking will be from the NCS guidelines.
All games will be played at the site of the HOME TEAM (to be released during the scheduling development period).
- Registration Open: 03/15/2021
- Registration Closes: 04/09/2021
- Drop Date:: 04/09/2021
- Schedule Development: 04/09-15/2021
- Play Dates: 04/15/2021 – 05/16/2021
- Schedule Released: 04/15/2021
- Event Complete: 05/16/2021