As many of you know, many players in the USYS Family are feeling disappointed given that their soccer seasons, and possibly soccer careers, have ended with the COVID-19 outbreak. Here at US Youth Soccer, we want our graduating seniors to know how much they mean to us and we want to wish them the best moving forward. With that said, USYS is happy to honor the graduating Class of 2020 with a celebration we are calling “USYS Grad Week” which will run on USYS social media channels May 18th-22nd!
The USYS social media channels for #USYSGradWeek are:
- Twitter @usyouthsoccer
- Facebook @usyouthsoccer
- Instagram @usyouthsoccer
We plan to deliver this message through several different components throughout the week:
- Daily raffles with goodies donated by some of our sponsors – Nike, Chipotle and MLS
- Congratulations/Best Wishes videos compiled through the Cinebody app. You can participate in the project if you are a parent of a graduate, or if you are a 2020 graduate, and USYS will compile the videos into one master video celebrating our graduating members.
- USYS Class of 2020 commemorative t-shirt for sale through https://shop-usys.com/
- DICK’S Sporting Goods discounts to be distributed throughout the week.
- #USYSChallenge – encouraging everyone to post their favorite senior photo or a side-by-side of their first soccer photo with one of their last soccer photos.
- Much more!
If you’d like to join us in celebrating and promoting the Cinebody project, please feel free to use the attached 2 graphics or modify or create your own! Below are the two bitly links for the Cinebody project:
- Grads: bit.ly/USYSGrads
- Parents: bit.ly/USYSFam