Any referee who is interested in officiating in the NHWSL, please START HERE which will take you to a form to put in your information (2-3 minutes to fill out).
You will need to submit a W9 to the state of New Hampshire (see information below). If you submitted a W9 to US Officials or any other assigning team, that will not replace providing a W9 to the New Hampshire Soccer Association.
Also, if you have a GotSport Login, you will be assigned games through that platform. If you do not have a GotSport Login, please create an account. If you need any help with this please email email@example.com.
- All games will be played at the NH SportsDomes in Hooksett and Goffstown, New Hampshire.
- All games will be played in a 9v9 setting, with 2 x 25 minute halves.
- All games will have one center referee
- Payment is $35 per game for all age groups.
- All referees must be up-to-date with their certification and have the proper background check and SafeSport certification.
- See league rules for further details
Please provide the following information:
- All information can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the W9 pdf file attached. The attached PDF – W9 form is open for entry of your data. Fill it in and email it to email above. Instructions to attach as an email is on the right hand side of the form.
IF YOU NEED TO SEND IT VIA POST MAIL, PLEASE EMAIL SECRETARY@SOCCERNH.ORG AND THEY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A MAILING ADDRESS.