New Hampshire Soccer Association
SPRING 2021 COVID 19 UPDATE
May 21, 2021
There have been many questions related to our current policies and mandates in response to the latest CDC announcements. The New Hampshire Soccer Association has decided to keep its current policies in place for the remainder of the spring season. This includes all leagues, facilities and organizations.
• Players, coaches, referees, and spectators continue to wear facial coverings while entering and exiting
a field or facility (indoor or outdoor)
• Upon a negative screening from coach or team manager, players may remove their mask to play or practice
• Upon a negative screening, referees are permitted to officiate matches without a facial covering
• Coaches/team managers must wear facial covering at all times
• Spectators are asked to wear facial coverings at all times
• Equipment and bench area sanitation and hand sanitation is still a must
• Please remember town, facilities or organizations may impose further restrictive measures for facial coverings for participants and spectators, these heightened restrictions take precedence
The NHSA Executive Board thanks all its members for their continued support. NH is among a few states in the nation with little transmission between players and/or coaches and no record of transmission between two different teams. The NHSA will look closely at these policies after the spring season, we see things moving in a very positive direction.